Making your own diy body scrub is not only super easy, it is super inexpensive too. I’ve been making homemade scrub recipes for a couple of years now, and I’ve shared quite a few of my favorites on the site for you.
Since we have so many of these wonderful sugar scrub recipes, I thought I’d share them all in one place for you to have easy access to them.
How do you make homemade body scrub?
Making homemade body scrub recipes is super easy. You will start with regular white or brown sugar, then add a carrier oil such as coconut oil, olive oil, grapeseed oil, or another carrier oil of your choice. Then you can add in colorant like mica powder or soap colorant, and if desired, your choice of fragrance oil or essential oil.
How long can you keep a DIY body scrub?
Sugar body scrub recipes last around 6 months. I like to package mine in 4 ounce jars, so that I use mine up within a few months, before the oil goes rancid, or mold gets in the jar from water.
Can you exfoliate your whole body?
You most certainly can exfoliate your entire body, and that’s why these diy body scrub recipes are great to use to help keep your skin healthy.
What are some must try diy body scrub recipes?
Here is a list of all of the sugar scrub and sugar scrub bar recipes that I have shared. Sugar scrub bars work the same as a traditional sugar scrub, with less mess since it is in a solid bar form.
- French Vanilla Coffee Sugar Scrub
- Homemade Orange Sugar Scrub
- Red White & Blue Sugar Scrub
- Pumpkin Sugar Scrub Bars
- DIY Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub
- Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub
- Disney’s Frozen Inspired Sugar Scrub DIY
- Natural Sugar Scrub with Fresh Blueberries
- Coffee Sugar Scrub Cubes
- Pear Scented Sugar Scrub Bars
- Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Bars
- Sugar Scrub Bars Recipe
- St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Lavender and Honey Sugar Scrub
- Sugar Body Scrub for Valentine’s Day
- Candy Cane Sugar Scrub Cubes