These coffee sugar scrub cubes will help you fully wake up after a restless night with the delicious aroma of freshly brewed coffee. The coffee grinds will work as a natural exfoliator to remove dead skin cells during your shower, all the while letting you feel happier to start your day off right.
What is coffee scrub good for?
Perhaps you’re wondering what my coffee sugar scrub cubes are good for. Coffee scrub helps exfoliate your skin all the while providing you with improved circulation, reduce cellulite, and smooth skin. Coffee is one of my favorite natural exfoliates that help remove dead skin so you can return to your skin to its natural glowing appearance.
Can I use coffee scrub everyday?
While sugar scrub is good for your skin, it’s best to use these as part of your weekly skincare routine. Using an exfoliating sugar scrub too often can strip away the nutrients and oils that your skin needs for protection. You may opt to use these sugar cubes weekly or every other day to help improve your skin’s appearance.
Does coffee scrub work for stretch marks?
I mentioned that coffee sugar scrub cubes help to reduce cellulite. Let me elaborate on this a little bit, the caffeine in coffee is what helps increase blood flow and circulation. This process helps your skin cells repair which will minimize the appearance of stretch marks. It’s important to note that this isn’t a product for a permanent reduction in cellulite or stretch marks, it’s a temporary visual reduction in the appearance of these skin imperfections.
Now that I’ve shared some information about these wonderful coffee sugar scrub cubes, it’s time to gather the ingredients and follow my tutorial below to make your own homemade sugar cubes today.
You should try these other DIY beauty recipes that we have too!
- Calming Lavender Shower Melts
- Bath Bombs with Sprinkles
- Simple DIY – French Vanilla Coffee Sugar Scrub
- Strawberry Heart Sugar Scrub Bars
- Cucumber Melon Soap Recipe
Coffee sugar scrub cubes
- 1” x 1” cube of melt and pour soap base
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ground coffee grounds
- Wood craft stick for stirring
- Microwave safe measuring cup
- 2 inch square soap mold
- Place the soap base into a measuring cup and heat in the microwave on high for about 15 seconds.
- Immediately add the sugar, olive oil and coffee grounds. Stir well. If the mixture is starting to harden, heat it for an additional 5-10 seconds. Remove and stir well.
- Pour into your mold. This mixture will fill 2 of the soap cavities.
- Let set for 2 hours. Remove from mold and cut into quarters.