This sugar cookie fudge is super easy to make, and tastes delicious! White chocolate and crushed sugar cookies come together to make the perfect fudge flavor.
This is one of my favorite fudge recipes, and it’s mostly because of how simple it is to make. There are some common questions that people have when it comes to making fudge though, so I’ll share some tips, then get right on to the recipe.
How do you get fudge out of a pan?
My secret to getting fudge out of the pan is to line the pan with parchment paper. That way, when the fudge is set and ready to be cut, you can just pull it right out of the pan, then place it on a cutting board to cut. This method really makes it much easier!
What size should I cut fudge?
I like to cut my fudge into pieces that are right around 1-2 inch squares. I generally tend to cut my fudge into 5 rows by 5 rows, which gives me about 25 pieces. If using a 9×9 pan, this would make them just under 2 inches per square.
How do you cut the perfect fudge squares?
Cutting fudge perfectly can be tricky, so you will want to make sure that your fudge is perfectly set before attempting to cut it. Now remember how I said that lining the pan with parchment paper helps you remove it from the pan easier? Well, it helps making cutting the fudge easier as well. When you’re ready to cut the fudge, take the parchment sheet with the fudge on it out of the pan. Place it on a cutting board, and grab a large, sharp, flat knife. Dip it in super hot or evening boiling water, wipe it dry, and cut the fudge.
What ingredients do I need to make sugar cookie fudge?
- white chocolate baking chips
- marshmallow fluff
- sweetened condensed milk
- sugar cookies
I think you will enjoy these other sweet treats too. Give them a try!
- Foolproof fudge with marshmallow cream
- Blackberry yogurt tarts
- Mini fruit pizzas
- Easter Magic Bars (can be made with any colored M&Ms)
- 12 oz white chocolate baking chips
- 1 tbsp butter
- 7 oz marshmallow fluff
- ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 8 sugar cookies (you can use homemade, packaged, or ready to bake)
- Snowflake sprinkle mix
- Line an 8x8 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Crush sugar cookies.
- Fill a pot with about 1-2 inches of water.
- Pour the white chocolate and butter into a glass or metal bowl that will fit over the pot, but not touch the water.
- Place bowl over pot. Heat on medium/low heat until melted, stirring often.
- Remove bowl from heat; add marshmallow fluff and sweetened condensed milk. Stir well.
- Add crushed sugar cookies. Stir until well combined.
- Pour mixture into parchment paper lined pan. Spread evenly.
- Top with sprinkles, covering the entire surface of the fudge. Press down with fingers.
- Cover pan with foil, and refrigerate overnight.