Summer will be here before we know it, and fruit pizza is one of my favorite desserts for this time of year. Now making a giant fruit pizza is always great, but I am really loving these single serve mini fruit pizzas. They are super easy to make, taste delicious, and are perfect for single serve treats. These mini fruit pizzas are great for parties too, since people can just grab one, and there is no need for you to cut beforehand!
These mini fruit pizzas can be made with premade sugar cookie dough, or using your favorite sugar cookie recipe. The premade dough makes this is a quick and simple recipe. You could change this recipe up a little bit, by using different berries and other fruit. You can really get as creative as you'd like!
These mini fruit pizzas are a fun recipe to get the kids involved in making.
We have some other great party friendly ready recipes here at Outnumbered 3 to 1, like no bake raspberry yogurt tarts, 2 ingredient guacamole recipe, mini fruit pizza tarts, and Robin Eggs cookie dip (just substitute Whoppers candy for the Mini Robin Eggs candy).
How to make mini fruit pizzas
You will need the following ingredients to make your mini fruit pizzas. Scroll to the bottom for measurements and a complete printable recipe card.
- sugar cookie dough
- cream cheese
- powdered sugar
- fresh raspberries
- fresh blackberries
- fresh kiwi
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Break apart cookie dough into 24 equal parts. Place one baking sheet, according to package directions.
Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Remove from oven and transfer to baking rack to cool.
In a mixer, blender or Ninja, add cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla and 12 berries.
Mix or blend well until the texture is creamy.
Spread mixture onto each cookie.
Remove the skin from kiwi, then cut into 6 slices. Cut each slice into quarters.
Top cookie cups with one raspberry, one blackberry and one chunk of kiwi
Refrigerate for 1 hour and serve.
- 1 package sugar cookie dough - the pre-cut ones with 24/pack are best for this
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla
- 6 raspberries and 6 blackberries (for frosting)
- 24 blackberries
- 24 raspberries
- 1 kiwi
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Break apart cookie dough into 24 equal parts. Place one baking sheet, according to package directions.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and transfer to baking rack to cool.
- In a mixer, blender or Ninja, add cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla and 12 berries.
- Mix or blend well until the texture is creamy.
- Spread mixture onto each cookie.
- Remove the skin from kiwi, then cut into 6 slices. Cut each slice into quarters.
- Top cookie cups with one raspberry, one blackberry and one chunk of kiwi
- Refrigerate for 1 hour and serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 29Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 19mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 1g
Tasty Tuesday Recipes
Check out these delicious recipes from my friends!