Perfect for summer parties, potlucks, and just for snacking at home, this creamy cherry marshmallow fluff fruit dip is one of my favorite summer dips, and goes perfectly with any fruit that you would want to dip in it. With just 3 ingredients (not counting the cherry juice), this delicious fruit dip is super easy to make, and is a recipe that is quite hard to forget.
Why is my fruit dip lumpy?
Your fruit dip will be lumpy if your cream cheese isn’t doft enough, and if you haven’t whipped it good enough. I recommend leavi ng yuour cream cheese on the counter for at least one hour before preparing your recipe, so that it is room temperature.
Is Marshmallow Fluff the same as marshmallow creme?
Yes, these are the same things.
Does fluff have pork in it?
Yes, the gelatin in marshmallow fluff is pork based. If you’re doing a pork free diet, you might want to skip this recipe. However, whipped topping alone is perfect for dipping fruit in too, so you could always give that a try!
You should try my other dip recipes that are perfect for parties too! My 2 ingredient guacamole is so easy, and this Baked Fiesta Bacon Cheese Dip is literally “the bomb”. Another dessert type dip, this Robin Eggs Cookie Dip is perfect for dipping cookies into.
Marshmallow Fluff Fruit Dip
Bemfore you get started on making your own marshmallow fluff fruit dip with cheery juice, you’ll need to grab the following ingredients from your grocery store.
- cream cheese
- marshmallow cream
- whipped topping
- juice from maraschino cherries
- Using a fork, start mashing the cream cheese until it’s soft enough to whip. Then whip it with the fork until it’s creamy and there are no lumps.
- Add marshmallow fluff, and whip with a fork to combine well.
- Add whipped topping, whip with a fork until completely combined.
- Add cherry juice and whip until combined.
- Chill for at least one hour. Serve with fruit.
- 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 7 oz container marshmallow cream
- 8 oz container whipped topping
- 3-4 tablespoons juice from maraschino cherries (save the cherries to dip in the fruit fluff)
Using a fork, start mashing the cream cheese until it’s soft enough to whip. Then whip it with the fork until it’s creamy and there are no lumps.
Add marshmallow fluff, and whip with a fork to combine well.
Add whipped topping, whip with a fork until completely combined.
Add cherry juice and whip until combined.
Chill for at least one hour. Serve with fruit.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 182Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 80mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 0gSugar: 15gProtein: 2g