This post has been written in partnership with Red Gold, as part of an ambassador program. Opinions are my own.
I’ve been spending a lot of time in the kitchen lately, preparing new things for the upcoming party season. We always end up with guests during the spring and summer so I wanted to think outside the box and find new and tasty party foods to serve. ?Since my French Bread Pizza is a favorite of my family’s, I thought I’d change it up and make it a little more party friendly as a Pull Apart Pepperoni Pizza Bread!
This?Pull Apart Pepperoni Pizza Bread makes for a great appetizer and takes just a few minutes to put together. It requires just a few simple ingredients and a garlic and herb pizza sauce that starts with a can of Red Gold Tomato Sauce!
You may think that all canned sauces are the same, but that is just not the case.?I prefer to use Red Gold Tomato Sauce (and many other products of theirs) because their products are made with Non GMO Roma Tomatoes. Their tomatoes are carefully harvested and go through an extensive process that I saw first hand last year, before they even make it off the production line. Only the best tomatoes make it?into Red Gold’s Non-BPA lined cans!
But aside from those mentioned above, Red Gold has a label unlike other brands in that market. Grab a can at a store once and you’ll notice a few things printed on it.
These are the things you’ll notice on the label:
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Made in USA
- Sustainably Produced
- Cholesterol & Fat Free
- 100% Recyclable
- Certified Kosher
- Allergy Friendly
Pull Apart Pepperoni Pizza Bread
- Red Gold Tomato Sauce (15 oz)
- Mozzarella Cheese, shredded (8oz)
- 1 tsp Garlic
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small saucepan, add the Red Gold Tomato Sauce, garlic and Italian seasoning. Let simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Line a baking sheet with tinfoil.
- Using a bread knife, cut strips horizontally and vertically into the bread; making sure you don't cut completely through to the bottom of the bread loaf.
- When sauce is ready, spoon in between the strips you cut into the bread. Use as much sauce as you like. Some prefer more sauce, while other prefer less.
- Slide pepperoni in between each slit on the bread.
- Repeat the process with mozzarella cheese, stuffing it down into the loaf.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top.\
- Bake for 15 minutes. Serve hot
- To serve, just put it on a tray and let people pull apart pieces of Pepperoni Pizza Bread!