Starting this holiday season, through the newly launched Patterns for Progress initiative, gift givers who purchase any Sweet Heart Rose? outfit for the little princess in their lives will also know they are helping girls worldwide create their own beautiful dress and practice a valuable skill.
How it works:
- Buy a Sweet Heart Rose Dress
- For each dress purchased during the 2013 Holiday season a ready-to-sew kit is mailed to a needy family through Kids in Distressed Situations (K.I.D.S.)
- Empower the receiver by helping them to learn a valuable skill
- The Kits include step by step guides including pre-cut fabric and a needle and thread
- Brighten a little girl’s day with a new dress made with love and care from her provider
Sweet Heart Rose designs classic dresses and outfits for girls from newborn to size 16. Here is one of the dresses I received that is from their catalog.
The only reason you don’t see one of my 2 daughters sporting it is because it is too big for my youngest so she will have to grow into it. This here is a 3T and she just started wearing 2T. I feel like the dress is true to size.
The back is just as cute! I have two very girly daughters so I know a cute dress when I see it! This dress really sparkles!
Here is what one of the ready-to-sew kits look like.
Everything needed to make the dress is included.
Here is what the dress looks like once it is sewn together.
When you go to buy your girls adorable Christmas dresses this year definitely consider purchasing one from Sweet Heart Rose and know that you are also doing a little something to help out someone else. I always prefer to purchase from a company that gives something back!
You can purchase the dresses online and in stores at Macy’s, Dillards, Amazon, Bonton, Belk and outlet locations.