This watermelon jolly rancher jello shot recipe is super easy, and tastes just amazing! It’s my second favorite, next to these strawberry green apple jello shots!
How much alcohol can you put in Jello shots?
For this jello shot recipe, you will replace the one cup of cold water with one cup of liquor.
Do you spray the cups for Jello shots?
I prefer not to, because then you will get that cooking spray taste, which doesn’t pair very well with a jello shot. Instead, just use a toothpick to help get the jello out of the cup. You can also swirl your tongue around the inside of the cup to help release the jello shot!
Is rum or vodka better for Jello shots?
This recipe calls for rum, though many others do call for vodka. I like to use pucker in some of my jello shot recipes too.
What do I need to make this jolly rancher jello shot recipe?
You will need the ingredients below, as well as some jello shot cups.
- 1 Box Jolly Rancher Watermelon Jello
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Malibu Watermelon Rum
- Gummy Jolly Rancher Candies
- Condiment Cups
- Bring 1 cup of water to a boil.
- Add jello.
- Then pour in 1 cup of Malibu Watermelon Rum.
- Add jello to condiment cups.
- Place in refrigerator to harden.
- Once jello has hardened, place a gummy Jolly Rancher on top and enjoy.