This is a partnered post, though all opinions are my own.
A delicious baked treat, this caramel apple cinnamon roll bake makes a perfect breakfast casserole or dessert for fall. Your family is going to love this baked deliciousness!
Super simple to make, you will spend just 5 minutes prepping, then 30 minutes baking this caramel apple cinnamon roll bake. You could easily double or triple this recipe to feed a larger crowd as well.
The secret to this delicious apple casserole is Voortman Apple Crisp Wafers. They are layered in this casserole dessert, giving an extra addition of apple flavor.
Voortman Apple Crisp Wafers are baked with real apples, so the flavor is natural, with no artificial colors of flavors added in. These limited edition wafers do not contain any high-fructose corn syrup either. In fact, Voortman doesn’t use any artificial colors, artificial flavors, high-fructose corn syrup, or trans-fat in any of their cookies or wafers. It’s what really sets them apart from the rest!
You should try these other tasty recipes that I have made using Vootman Bakery cookies and wafers.
- No Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake with Chocolate Syrup
- Easy Snowman Cookies
- Strawberry Banana Cream Trifle
Alright, now let’s get on to this delicious recipe! You will need just 4 simple ingredients to make this recipe, along with a small casserole dish.
What kind of pan is best for baking cinnamon rolls?
I like to use a 9×9 inch pan when baking my cinnamon rolls, and it is perfect to use for this apple cinnamon roll bake too. Here is a casserole dish similar to the one that I used. If you are making a double batch of this recipe, a 9×13″ pan should work well.
How do I make this caramel apple cinnamon roll bake?
Making this recipe is super easy. Pick up the following items the next time you are at the store.
- Voortman Apple Crisp Wafers
- Roll of packaged refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- Apple pie filling
- Caramel bits
Then you’ll cut the cinnamon rolls into quarters, and layer them at the bottom of your casserole dish. Top with apple pie filling, Voortman Apple Crisp Wafers halves, and caramel bits. Once your layeres are done, bake for 30 minutes. Print the full recipe card below.
- 15 Voortman Apple Crisp Wafers
- 1 Roll of packaged refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- 20 oz can Apple pie filling
- 1/4 cup Caramel bits
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Grease bottom and sides of a 9x9" casserole dish
- Cut unbaked cinnamon rolls into quarters and layer into the bottom of the pan
- Open the apple pie filling and spoon over the unbaked cinnamon rolls layer
- Break the Voortman Apple Crisp Wafers in half and layer over apples.
- Sprinkle caramel bits on top
- Bake for 30 minutes
- Remove from oven and drizzle cinnamon roll icing over the casserole