I’m a pretty simple girl and more often than not, I enjoy making simple foods. Now that doesn’t?mean that I sacrifice taste or quality, I just get to spend a little less time in the kitchen! I’m excited to share this simple creation that I made in partnership with Voortman with you today – a Strawberry & Banana Cream Trifle! You’ll find the full recipe and how to put it together below, but first I’ve got some exciting news to share with you.
Inspired By Voortman Contest
Wafer cookies are super yummy but?Voortman?is challenging fans to think out side ?of the box with recipes and other fun creations using their cookies.?You can enter once each day between now and June 13, 2016 at 12:00 PM EDT for a chance to win $2500! Just make or bake a tasty recipe or creative structure, then fill out the form and submit your image on the Inspired By Voortman contest site. You’ll find tips and guidelines on the site as well.
Strawberry & Banana Cream Trifle
- 10 Strawberry Voortman Wafer Cookies
- 10 Vanilla Voortman Wafer Cookies
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped
- 1 cup banana, chopped
- Banana pudding, prepared using pie filling directions on box
- Whipped cream
- Prepare pudding, using pie directions
- chop 8 of each flavor Voortman Wafer Cookies, leaving 2 of each flavor off to the side. Cut 2 remaining Voortman Wafer Cookies of each flavor in half
- chop strawberries and bananas
- Using small dessert dishes or glasses, layer Strawberry Voortman Wafer Cookies, banana pudding, strawberries and bananas.
- Next layer Vanilla Voortman Wafer Cookies, banana pudding, strawberries and bananas.
- Top with whipped cream and place a Vanilla and Strawberry Voortman Wafer Cookie half on top.
See, this?Strawberry & Banana Cream Trifle really is simple to make and so delicious too! The best part is, it’s easy enough for the kiddos to help with too! What will you create in the?Inspired By Voortman Contest for a chance to win $2500?