You wouldn’t believe how easy it is to make mini bundt cake recipes from cake mix, and today I am sharing this super adorable and very delicious recipe with Easter M&Ms sprinkled on top. This is a simple recipe, and these cute mini bundt cakes are perfect for your Easter celebration. Best of all, it all starts with a cake mix, so you can skip all of the hard work!
A bit larger than cupcakes, these mini bundt cakes with Easter M&Ms are the perfect size for one person to enjoy, or you could even cut one in half to share with a friend. Since this is one of my mini bundt cake recipes from cake mix, you can whip up a batch of these delicious bundt cakes in no time at all.
Easter M&Ms mini bundt cake recipes from cake mix
Just follow the directions below to make your Easter M&Ms mini bundt cakes.
Favorite yellow cake recipe,or a box mix – prepared
- 1 cup White Candy Melts
- 1 cup Easter M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare your cake mix, according to recipe or back of box
- Grease a mini bundt cake pan
- Fill each cavity half way full with cake batter. Discard any leftovers.
- Bake for about 18-23 minutes, until ?toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool
- Get a piping bag ready. You can choose to use a mall tip, or none at all.
- Melt the candy melts in a microwave safe container for 1 minute, stir and repeat in 30 second increments if not fully melted.
- Spoon into piping bag.
- Drizzle over cakes, in a back and forth motion around each cake.
- Sprinkle M&Ms on top.