I received a sample for this review/feature. Opinions expressed are my own.
For 2019 and all the special occasions it brings, Chamilia, a Swarovski company, announced the introduction of three new petite charms, three new bangles, and three new chains to the Spoken by Chamilia line. These beautifully spirited jewelry pieces are representative of exactly what I have come to love about the Chamilia brand.
New sterling silver charms in the Petites Collection include:
- Petite Teardrop Charm – This tiny charm showcases a pear-shaped fancy champagne Swarovski Pure Brilliance Zirconia in sterling silver setting with millegrain detailing.
- Petite Teardrop Charm – This tiny pear-shaped purplish pink Swarovski Pure Brilliance Zirconia in yellow gold electroplated sterling silver setting with millegrain detailing.
- Petite Pav? Leaf Charm – This tiny sterling silver charm features three delicate leaves, paved in white Swarovski crystals, hanging from a millegrain bail.
The new Spoken by Chamilia Bangles are available in S/M and M/L and include:
- Love Script ID Bangle – Sterling silver bangle features a scripted openwork message of Love with two hearts embedded at each end.
- Interlocking Hearts ID Bangle Bracelet – Sterling silver bangle features seven tiny interlocking hearts.
- Interlocking Hearts ID Bangle Bracelet – Made of sterling silver with yellow gold electroplating it features seven tiny interlocking hearts.
The new Spoken by Chamilia Chains include:
- Silky Triple Strand Bracelet – This 6.5 inch bracelet with extender and lobster-claw clasp features three strands of sterling silver chain that has been delicately flattened at its edge for extra shin.
- 22 Silky Necklace Chain – This 22 sterling silver necklace has been delicately flattened at its edge for extra shine and features an adjustable silicone slider, and also can be worn as a choker.
- 36 Silky Necklace Chain – This 36 sterling silver necklace has been delicately flattened at its edge for extra shine.
I have the 36 Silky Necklace Chain and I absolutely LOVE it! I wear it most often with a favorite charm hanging from it so that it can feature one of the charms my girls have given me over the years and to match my outfit. I have always wanted a simple yet elegant necklace for exactly that reason and now I find myself wearing it several times a week because it goes with everything!
The Spoken by Chamilia collection is available at select Chamilia retail partners worldwide and on the Chamilia website. With Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day coming up I can honestly say that a beautiful piece from Chamilia is something to be treasured and I love it even more when my girls go shopping and pick out charms to add to my bracelets.