I absolutely love the holiday season. It’s a special time of year that just seems to be filled with tidings and cheer pretty much everywhere that you go. We have a lot of traditions over the holiday season, and one of the things that I just love to do is bake cookies. I like to fill platters and tins with different varieties of Christmas cookies to take to our holidays gatherings and to share with family and friends. These easy no bake ornament cookies are festive and delicious, a perfect addition to our delicious Christmas cookie collection.
You would not believe how simple these easy no bake ornament cookies are to make. These are a fun cookie to get the kids involved in making, and are cute enough to take to classroom parties and even to holiday bake sales.
Easy no bake ornament cookies
- Chips Ahoy chocolate chip cookies
- White Wilton melting candy
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures
- Twizzlers Pull n Peel Licorice
- Red and green M&Ms
- Red sugar sprinkles
You will also need:
1. In a small bowl, empty your bag of white melting candy, cook on medium heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
2. Dip your cookies into the white chocolate, one cookie at a time.
3. Make sure your cookie is completely covered then set on parchment paper.
4. Cut off 3″ pieces of your Twizzlers Pull n Peel Licorice. Place each end together, and press lightly on the top of each cookie.
5. Cut your mini Reese’s cups in half and place one on top of the Twizzlers Pull n Peel Licorice to cover the ends.
6. Now place three red and green M&Ms for decoration in the middle of your dipped cookie.
7. Top off with sprinkles, let harden for about 30 minutes and enjoy!
See, easy peasy! You should try this Kissing Santa Claus Christmas Cookie recipe too!