I was provided with a vehicle for a week for this 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander review. As always, opinions are my own.
Y’all know I’m a total car girl. Road trips are my thing and there’s almost nothing more natural to me than being behind the wheel of a sweet new ride. Whether it’s a quick 2 hour road trip to pick up a new kitten (like we did this past weekend) or a longer journey, I’m down for a fun adventure any time.
Spring in the Midwest has been a bit odd this year, to say the very least, so the day that the?2018 Mitsubishi Outlander was delivered, there happened to be a bunch of snow on the ground, with even more coming the next day. Living in a rural area, I need a vehicle that can get me through any kind of weather and I’m happy to report that the?2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SEL 2.4 handled very well of those wet and slick roads thanks to its Super All-Wheel Control capability.
Many cars have the same features, so I won’t divulge too much, but I want to point out some of the unique exterior features of the?2018 Mitsubishi Outlander.
- Color-keyed folding side-view mirrors with turn indicators
- Front windshield rain-sensing wipers
- Rear privacy glass
- Shark fin antenna
- 18-inch two tone alloy wheels
Interior features include leather seating, heated front seats and front map lights. The leather wrapped steering wheel features buttons to control the music, phone calls and cruise control right from the steering wheel, to make things easier.
Convenience features include:
- 7.0″ Smartphone Link Display Audio (SDA) System
- Apple CarPlay? and Android Auto? Compatability
- SiriusXM? Satellite Radio with 3-month subscription
- Digital HD Radio?
- AM/FM audio system
- Six speakers
- Bluetooth? wireless technology
- Steering wheel audio controls
- Steering wheel phone controls
- Steering wheel voice controls
- Dual USB ports
- Rearview camera
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror w/ Homelink?
- FAST-Key passive entry system with push button start and panic feature
- ECO indicator light
- ECO drive mode switch
- Cruise control
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Micron air filtration
- Rear heater floor ducts
- Power door locks
- Power windows with driver’s auto up/down
- Power remote liftgate
- 12-volt accessory outlets (x3)
- Center console box with armrest
- Door panel storage pockets with bottle holder
- Rear seat center armrest with cupholders
- Third row cupholder and storage space
- Underfloor cargo area storage
- Cargo tie-down hooks
- Retractable assist grips
- Coat hanger
- Sunglass holder (n/a with sunroof)
The interior is spacious for a family with teens like mine, with plenty of leg room and seating for all. The third row seat comes in handy when you need more room.
The seats can also be folded completely down for extra cargo space in the back. Speaking of the back, there is even a nice sub-woofer to provide the ultimate listening experience when you’re jamming to your favorite songs.
The 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander really has all of the features that need need to take a road trip in comfort and style. With 25/30 MPG, you won’t use a whole lot of gas either! Stop in your local Mitsubishi dealer for a test drive today!