This Super Cheesy Spinach & Artichoke Dip Recipe was created in partnership with Bird’s Eye, though all opinions are my own.
The holidays are a time for gathering with family, friends and loved ones. It’s a time for giving, receiving and reflecting on all of the things that the year has brought to our lives. Food tends to be the center stage of all events and everyone seems to enjoy trying all of the delicious appetizers and treats. Whether I’m hosting or just bringing a dish, I want people to fall in love with the dish that I make and this warm spinach dip with artichokes that I whipped together earlier this week is so delicious that I’ve decided to make it for our Christmas Eve gathering with my in laws. I just know that everyone will enjoy it and likely request it again!
This creamy dip recipe is great because it’s really simple to make and will surely feed a crowd. It’s a warm dish that starts with Bird’s Eye Chopped Spinach and pairs perfectly with bread, tortilla chips or crackers; whichever you prefer.
Frozen veggies are super convenient and cost less than fresh, while still being just as nutritious. Bird’s Eye vegetables allow you to spend less time in the kitchen and more time with your loved ones. There are some great recipes on their website too that you just might want to make for your family’s holiday gatherings!
Super Cheesy Spinach & Artichoke Dip Recipe
- 1 box (10 oz.) Birds Eye? Chopped Spinach, cooked, drained, cooled and squeezed dry
- 1 jar (6 oz) artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, setting aside 4 oz mozzarella cheese
- pour mixture into baking dish and top with remaining mozzarella cheese
- bake for 20-25 minutes
- serve warms with Italian bread, tortilla chips or crackers