Firecracker Chicken Meatballs are a tasty and easy appetizer that is perfect for any occasion. These spicy meatballs are full of flavor!
I've mentioned a time or two that Lil Man has dubbed himself the king of hot foods and today I'm sharing one of his favorite recipes, Firecracker Chicken Meatballs.
They're a favorite among our friends and family for tailgating, home-gating and any kind of gathering that involves food. Keep on reading so you can grab the best Firecracker Chicken Meatballs recipe to try it for yourself!
With football season in full swing, my family of boys are cheering for our home team every weekend. And when there's football on the television, y'all know there's got to be food so these Firecracker Chicken Meatballs and other spicy food are often the star of our game day spread. My friend Kim has a great recipe for bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers, and this Salt and Vinegar Game Day Chicken Wings recipe is super popular for game day too.
The best Firecracker Chicken Meatballs recipe requires a few steps to the process but doesn't take much time at all.
You'll start with the sauce, then the meatballs and after the meatballs are almost fully cooked, you'll need to dip them in the sauce, then stick the pan back in the oven.
The best Spicy Chicken Meatballs Recipe
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1 tsp garlic
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp parsley flakes
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup hot sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- parsley flakes (to top)
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- In a medium saucepan, add all of the sauce ingredients.
- Stir and heat to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer for 15 minutes stirring occasionally
- Add all ingredients in large bowl.
- Mix well with hands, careful not to over-mix
- Form into one inch balls and place on baking sheet
- Bake for 12 minutes
- Remove meatballs from oven and sauce from heat
- Immediately dip each meatball into the sauce mixture
- Place back on baking sheet and cook in oven for an additional 3 minutes
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with parsley flakes and serve warm
This post was a sponsored post. This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #AD #Tailgreatness #CollectiveBias