Many things changed in my life when I became a mom. Long gone are the days of toting around a diaper bag, but there are still essential items that I need on a daily basis and the majority of those things can be found in my purse. I'm excited to share my purse essentials and more with you today, in partnership with Poise!
- Wallet - My wallet may seem over-sized to some, but it fits everything that I need from my driver's licenseandcredit cards to cash?and my kids' immunization records.
- Lip Balm - I never leave home without the stuff! I have very dry lips and one day without lip balm can do serious damage.
- Lotion - Dry hands are another problem. I've always got as mini tube of lotion in my purse.
- Hand Sanitizer - Germs are everywhere we go and hand sanitizer is a must have! It's great for when we're outdoors and unable to wash out hands too.
- Poise Liners?- Let's face it, after kids and a certain age, things really change down there and sometimes a little drop or two'seeps out during daily activities. Yes, it's embarrassing, but it's a part of life and rather than ignore it, Poise liners are now a staple item when it comes to purse essentials!
Aging has its downsides, but I don't let the little things like LBL affect my life or my confidence thanks to Poise liners. Whether I'm playing with the kids, planting in my garden or laughing with my girlfriends, I'm protected and confident. I definitely appreciate that I can be super discreet when purchasing Poise alongside my groceries and other necessities at Walmart. Just tuck them under a few things in my cart, hit the self checkout and no one would ever know!
What activities could you use a little LBL protection for?