I received a sample for this review/feature. Opinions expressed are my own.
With Spring Breaks starting and Summer vacations not far behind it's a great time to get kids outside to create some art. RoseArt's Washable Sidewalk Chalk Paint is non-toxic and easy to use and clean up. I love that kids can create art outside and I don't have to worry about a mess. The bright colors are intensified with each application making the art really pop!
RoseArt also offers several different tools kids can use to paint with.
- Sprayer with Stencils delivers the washable sidewalk chalk paint in all new ways
- The Glitter Rainbow Roller lets kids make glittering tri-color rainbows
- Jumbo Markers in neon colors are large and easy to hold
- Glitter 2 Pack Buckets - Once dry these really sparkle in the sun
- Neon Chalk Paint Sets - These are really bright once it dries
Sure it can be a little messy but that is half the fun! Just remember that when it dries it is still chalk and you can easily brush or wash it off.
My personal favorite was definitely the sprayer...very cool!
The little buckets are easy and fun. Just free hand draw with the included brushes.
My girls literally colored for HOURS! Painting with chalk is one of their favorite outdoor crafts! Even our neighbors came over to check it out. They thought it looked so cool!
Best of all is that these items all come at a low price so you can pick up several to enjoy. You can invite the neighbors over or use them at a party and have a blast creating art. These are so much fun the adults will want to play too!