Last year I shared OREO Cookie Ball Reindeer and OREO Cookie Ball Snowmen?but I forgot all about these Festive Holiday Style OREO Cookie Balls that I made as well. Well there's no time like now to share them because they're a quick and easy holiday treat that everyone is sure to enjoy!
OFFICIAL COOKIE BALL RECIPE
- 1 pkg (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups)
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- MIX cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- SHAPE into 48 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min. Dip balls in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan.
- CUSTOMIZE it with your own ingredient additions or decorative skills.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm.
Now you'll need to do a few things before you refrigerate. First, I added a paper straw and holiday'sprinkles to each?OREO Cookie Ball before refrigerating. Once they were chilled, I placed each one in a festive paper cupcake liner.