This post has been written in partnership with Jack's Pizza through The Motherhood. All opinions are of my own.
Now that?the leaves have fallen and the temperature has dropped, we're preparing for the bitter chill of winter ahead. It can get brutal in Wisconsin and there are plenty of winter days where I can't even fathom leaving the house, let alone having to shop for food. We tend to keep our freezer well stocked this time of year and Jack's Pizza is'something that we always have on hand for a quick dinner idea.
One of the reasons that Jack;s Pizza is one of my favorites is because it's made with 100 Percent Real Wisconsin Cheese, which this Wisconsin "cheese head" can definitely stand behind. The fact that each Jack's Pizza costs just a few bucks doesn't hurt either and I love that they're quick and easy enough for the teens to make. For a complete meal, we'll pair our Jack's Pizza with fruit, a side of veggies and even a salad.
But what I really love is that Jack's Pizza is convenient for family time. We never?have to stop enjoying whatever we're doing for long and it helps me?"win the day". And with that, I'd like to share some fun snow day activities that your family can enjoy together.
7 Family Snow Day Activities to Help You "win the day"
- Play games - Gather your favorite board and card games, pop a squat by the coffee table and have try to win against your family members.
- Movie time - Family movie days are awesome and meant for cuddling. So grab a blanket, a pillow and see how many people can fit on that couch!
- Get crafty - Everyone loves arts and crafts so head to Pinterest and find a fun project for your family to do.
- Indoor picnic time - Who said picnic aren't possible in the winter? Grab your basket and a blanket and have a picnic in your living room.
- Gaming time - Instead of gaming separately, play a video game as a family. There are lots of fun multi-player games out there!
- Read by the fire - Grab your favorite books and make a cozy spot by the fire to cuddle up with your kids' favorite stories.
- Make snow ice cream - Such a fun winter activity, snow cream is simple and tastes yummy! Manda shared a tasty Snow Ice Cream recipe on her blog that we're definitely trying this year.
And now, it's party time! Join me tomorrow, along with Jack's Pizza and The Motherhood for the #RealCheeseRealLife Twitter Party for easy tips on how us moms can "win the day"!
When: Wednesday, November 11 at 1 p.m. CT
Where: We?ll be on Twitter ? follow the #RealCheeseRealLife hashtag to track the conversation. You can see the details and RSVP via this Vite: http://vite.io/themotherhoodchats
Prizes: We will be giving away four prizes to randomly selected participants who answer the trivia questions correctly. Each prize includes a $50 Visa gift card. Prizes limited to U.S. participants only. See official rules.
Hosts: @TheMotherhood, @TMChatHost, @CooperMunroe, @EmilyMcKhann