I received a sample for this review/feature. Opinions expressed are my own.
Dads today are more involved than ever in everything from raising the kids to cooking and cleaning. They deserve extreme kudos, especially as we approach Father's Day. Cooper & Kid has come up with an amazing bonding adventure?kit for kids and dads to enjoy together. The Cooper Kit is a quarterly subscription box that is full of fun gender neutral projects for dads and kids to work on as a team.
This box is big and full of 6-9 activities for hours of fun. It comes with everything you need and even the box is used in the activities.
It comes with a spiral bound book that gives you step by step instructions for all the activities and even includes little factoids. This box is about the Stack and Smash and The Greatest Battle In The Realm....Pigs vs. Wolves. Together my oldest daughter and husband decorated flags, built towers, they build bridges, they built a battering ram (also using parts of the shipping box), they attacked each others buildings, they read a storybook and there was even a game and all of it went along with the theme. Even the included recipes were a perfect fit!
Cooper & Kid's The Cooper Kit makes the perfect Father's Day Gift!
- Made for today's dad: an entire box full of projects, including recipes, books, ideas and more!
- Multiple projects means hours of fun! Each box comes with 6-9 activities!
- Gender neutral projects means dads with daughters or sons will have a blast with The Cooper Kit
- Educational component in every box means your kids (and you!) can learn while you have a great time!
- Subscription service means the fun doesn?t stop with just one box! Every quarter receive a new pack of fun in the mail!
- Even the shipping box becomes an activity for maximum fun and zero waste!
This Father's Day consider giving the gift of awesomeness with Cooper & Kid's The Cooper Kit! This box achieves instant ?dad is awesome? status and you can watch as dads and kids have a blast during quality time and making memories together!