- No More Belt Holes instead of 5 one inch spaced holes, you get 40 1/4" size increments ensuring the perfect fit every time
- Made of 100% full-grain leather and solid stainless steel or high-grade alloy buckles
- Buckle quickly pops off in your hand without having to take the belt off making airline travel easier
- You can mix and match buckles and belts
- The undercarriage of the buckle doubles as a bottle opener
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee and 1-Year Warranty against defects or breakage
I received a sample for this review/feature. Opinions expressed are my own.
Belts are one of those accessories my husband never gives any thought to. He has a brown one and a black one and depending on what he's wearing will determine which color belt he wears. He's certainly never really cared much about his belts as long as they held his pants up, which they usually did, but there are times when they just don't fit as well as they could due to the typical belt hole spacing. Now with the KORE Trakline belt, he get's the perfect fit every time with no annoying belt holes to worry about.
What Makes Trakline Belts Better
The belt itself goes up to 44 inches (with the XL going to 54") and can be trimmed down to your size, making it as close to a one size fits all as a belt can get.
After trimming the belt, simply pop it into place and you're good to go.
The unique, automatic buckles are designed in the USA and use a spring-loaded caliper mechanism ensuring a precise, comfortable fit every time.
I'll admit, I've never thought of a belt as special before until I saw the KORE Trakline Belt in action.
My husband thinks this is the coolest thing and it's incredibly stylish as well. He now likes to pop it on and off just to show people how it works. The precise fit is really what makes this belt so amazing even if you've had a big dinner you can just discreetly loosen your belt buckle, or if you've lost a few pounds you simply make it a few clicks tighter. My husband's other favorite part is that it doubles as a bottle opener, making this the "best belt ever." This Father's Day, I plan to get him extra KORE Trakline Belts in all the other available colors and throwing out his old, holed belts for good.