It doesn’t matter the season, new life is coming into this world all the time and families across the globe celebrate with baby showers. They’re fun, festive and help the parents to be get gifts of much needed items for the baby. To make your shopping easier, I’ve put together a list of 8 Baby Shower Gift Ideas that the proud parents are sure to love!
First up are some great items from Graco, a baby brand known for it’s quality and durability. They offer hundreds of products perfect for baby, but today I’m going to focus on two items that are most likely on every registry list.
1. A swing is a necessity if you ask me. It’s the one thing that would comfort Lil Man when he was a baby. The Graco Simple Sway Swing features a small frame to easily fit in small spaces, a soft, comfortable seat, 2 speed vibration, 6 speeds and 15 songs to soothe and amuse baby. It operates on either batteries or traditional electrical plug, so it can go anywhere baby goes.
2. A highchair will be needed once baby gets a little bigger and starts eating, but not every parent has room in the kitchen for a full size highchair. The Graco Swivi Seat 3-in-1 Booster is a great alternative to the traditional highchair not only because it can fit on a chair and be used as a high chair with a tray, but it can also become a toddler booster without the tray. The best part is that even the youngest of babies can use this seat for feedings thanks to the infant cradle recline.
3. Baby’s nursery is important since they’ll spend an awful lot of time in there. A baby girl’s nursery would be cute as can be with the SoHo Pink Summer Bird Songs Nursery Bedding Set.
4. Technology has come a long way since my boys were just wee little babies and a video monitor is a wonderful gift idea. With the Summer Infant Best View Digital Color Video Monitor, the parents will never have to worry what baby is doing because they can see the baby from any room in the house.
5. You can’t forget about the clothing because babies go through multiple outfits each day. Whole comfortable sleepers are nice to have in abundance, adorable jeans like these Levi’s Baby Boys’ Pull On Straight Fit Jeans are super adorable when showing baby off to the world.
6. He’ll need a little jacket if there’s a chill in the air, so make it a complete outfit with the Levi’s Baby Boys’ Trucker Jacket.
7. Mom and dad will need something to lug all those extra clothes and gear around in. The
Skip Hop Duo Signature Diaper Bag is not only stylist and affordable, but it also features multiple pockets inside and out for easy access.
8. Playtime is learning time for babies and the Infantino Grow-with-me Activity Gym and Ball Pit will provide hours of fun and education as baby develops those fine motor skills!