Like most babies my son loved to be swaddled, but when he became too active (began rolling) for swaddling we began experiencing sleepless nights. For some time we even reverted back to having our days and nights reversed. As you can imagine how frustrating it can be when at one point he was sleeping for seven hours straight to waking up every hour. I was so excited when I was given the opportunity to review a Zipadee-Zip. A fussy, sleepless baby results in frustrated, sleepless parents that’s why Brett and Stephanie Parker, founders of Sleepingbaby.com, invented the Zipadee-Zip.
They wanted a product that would solve the issue of transitioning babies from swaddling to the next stage. Zipadee-Zip is a star-shaped, sleep garment that covers baby’s hands, body and legs, BUT is not as restricting as the swaddle so baby can stand up, roll, crawl, and move around freely.
1. Sleep ? Aids swaddle transition and teaches self-soothing skills!
2. Travel ? Encourages sleep and settling on long car or plane rides!
3. Dr. Office Visits ? Eliminates tedious clothing changes!
4. Grocery Visits and Plane Rides ? Provides a GERM FREE environment!
5. Breastfeeding ? Prevents a baby from scratching themselves and mama!
6. Stroller walks or walks/rides in a sling or baby carrier ? can be worn while buckled or strapped in!
7. MORE SLEEP! Aids transition to crib, and helps sick little ones get rest when they wouldn?t otherwise!
You can buy Zipadee-Zips for $34.95 receive $2 off your purchase of a Zipadee-Zip enter promo code ‘SLEEP’ at checkout.
Winner Amy B.