I found a super cute inexpensive and easy DIY for re-purposing wall decor. This project took just a few minutes to complete and it was super inexpensive. I used a framed picture that didn't match my color scheme anymore and had some leftover decorations from a birthday party.
- I took the old picture out and cleaned up the frame.
- I took the birthday sign, which was stiff cardboard and cut it in 4 pieces and made it my picture mat.
- I took several napkins and taped them together and used it as my background.
- I took 2 paper goody bags and taped them onto the napkins, forming the completed look.
- I put the completed "picture" face down on the glass, then the cardboard baking on and then it was ready to hang!