It’s that time of day again! Recipe time! I actually made two different chickens at the same time to please all the picky eaters in my family. Now, some of you might get a little upset about these recipes. There really is no set measurements! It’s all about what tastes good to you! I hope you enjoy!
- One boneless chicken breast per person
- Wedge of Brie
- Sun-dried Tomatoes in Oil (I used about four per breast)
- One clove of garlic per breast
- Two sprigs of fresh Rosemary per breast
- Handful of fresh Basil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
For stuffed breast
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degree Fahrenheit
- Slice your Brie, chop your fresh Basil, quarter the garlic & slice your Sun-Dried Tomatoes into strips
- Slice a pocket into each breast. (I did mine on top to showcase the ingredients, but, you get a far deeper “pocket” if you slice into the side, think “more goodies to stuff” from the side!)
- Season outside with your preferred amount of salt and pepper.
- Stuff the pocket with your cheese, tomatoes and garlic pieces
- Sprinkle with chopped Basil leaves
- Cut a small indent onto either side of breast. Place tip of fresh Rosemary sprig and let it lay across the chicken
- Drizzle with oil from tomatoes
- Bake in oven, uncovered for 30 minutes or until juices run clear and internal temperature is 160 degrees or above
For “picky” eater
- In the same dish, add one chicken breast with a few diagonal slices
- Season with salt and pepper
- Place one to two sprigs of fresh Rosemary across chicken
- Bake as directed above
A few tips: Remove the Rosemary after baking. If you can, also remove the chunks of garlic, or do so as eating. If you’re like my Hubbers, feel free to add another slice (or two) of brie on top as it’s resting.
Here’s how our two plates looked:
Enjoy your Good Grub y’all!