This Essential Oil Linen Spray will surely have your linens and your room smelling like fresh Lavender. Linen sprays are one of my favorite hacks to instantly freshen up a room or any fabrics that need a little pleasing fragrance. With just three ingredients and a spray bottle, you can quickly and easily make this refreshing linen spray!
Where can I spray this Lavender Essential Oil Linen Spray?
You can spray this linen spray on your beddings, clothing, curtains, soft furnishings like sofa, throw pillows, etc. Alternatively, instantly freshen a room by spraying a few spritzes.
Will this linen spray stain fabric?
If you’re spraying this linen spray directly on fabric, make sure to use light-colored oils. To be sure, you can spray test a piece of cloth or just spray it a few inches away from any linens.
How do you store THIS Linen Spray?
Like any essential oils, this is best stored in a cool dry place and out of direct sunlight to prolong their life and retain their smell.
What do I need to make this Lavender Essential Oil Linen Spray?
- distilled water
- rubbing alcohol
- lavender essential oil
- glass spray bottle
Do you love the scent of Lavender? Here are some more Lavender DIY projects I have for you:
- Eucalyptus & Lavender Bath Bombs Recipe
- DIY Lavender Lotion Bars
- Calming Lavender Shower Melts
- Vanilla & Lavender Soap Recipe Using Melt and Pour
- ¾ cup distilled water
- 1 tbsp rubbing alcohol
- 40 drops lavender essential oil
- 2 oz glass spray bottle
- Combine ingredients in a small bowl and stir very well.
- Pour into measuring cup with a spout, (or if you purchased the glass bottle set linked, you can use the funnel) then transfer to bottles.
- To use, spray on linens to refresh them.