This Oreo cookie dip is a super easy and delicious dessert dip recipe. Serve it with vanilla wafers, graham crackers, shortbread cookies, or Oreo cookies for a full-on chocolate effect!
WHAT IS AN Oreo Cookie Dip?
Oreo cookie dip is a delicious dip made of oreo cookies. If you love cookies and cream, you will surely love this sweet treat! Composed of only five ingredients – butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and the star of this recipe – oreo cookies, anyone can easily make this dip.
WHAT to serve it with?
This is commonly served with vanilla wafers, graham crackers, shortbread cookies, or Oreo cookies.
Can you use different flavored cookies?
Yes! However, note that the flavor will change depends on the flavor of the Oreo you prefer. You can use chocolate, peanut butter oreo, or whatever flavor that you like. Either way, this will surely be a new favorite if you love sweets.
WHAT IF I HAVE SOME LEFTOVERS?
If you have some leftovers, you can put this in an airtight container and put it inside your fridge. This should last you a few days. Now if you’re ready to serve it, you can leave it a few minutes at room temperature so it will be softer or, microwave it for a few seconds.
Ingredients needed to make Oreo cookie dip:
- cream cheese
- powdered sugar
- vanilla extract
- Oreo cookies
Here are some items to help make this recipe.
Easy Oreo Cookie Dip
- 8 ounces (1 package) cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup (half stick) butter, softened
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup crushed Oreo cookies
- Beat the cream cheese and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2-3 minutes, until the mixture becomes light and fluffy.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Beat for one minute until well blended.
- Place about 10 cookies into a ziplock baggie and crush them gently using a rolling pin or meat tenderizer.
- Add crushed cookies and mix on low until blended.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes and serve with Vanilla Wafers, graham crackers, shortbread cookies, or Oreo cookies for a full on chocolate effect!