This Jasmine Essential Oil Soap Recipe will make a unique gift idea or special décor addition to your guest room. This DIY soap recipe is an excellent gift-giving idea for any holiday or special event. Perhaps give the gift of jasmine essential oil soap to the host of your next special event.
How do you make homemade essential oil soap?
You’ll see my step by step instructions below to make homemade essential oil soap. With just five ingredients, you’ll use goat’s milk melt and pour soap base along with jasmine essential oil and dried jasmine flowers to complete the appearance of your homemade essential oil soap.
You may also like these fantgastic homemade soap recipes.
- Mint Poppy Seed Soap
- Sandalwood Men's Soap
- Cucumber Melon Soap Recipe
- Vanilla & lavender soap recipe using melt and pour
What is the benefit of jasmine oil?
Jasmine essential oil is known for increased libido and its antidepressant properties. Using this homemade essential oil soap during your daily shower can help release the aroma of jasmine. This aroma helps uplift your mood and in turn reduce depression-like feelings.
Starting your day with a warm shower using this jasmine essential oil soap recipe will help keep your mood stable and stress low as you work hard to maintain positive mental health during your stressful and chaotic adult life.
Is Jasmine good for your skin?
While jasmine essential oil aroma can help reduce symptoms of depression by improving your mood, the topical use of jasmine provides many benefits as well. This jasmine essential oil soap recipe will help protect your skin for environmental stressors that make your skin age prematurely. In addition to jasmine essential oil soap’s ability to reduce signs of aging, this homemade soap will help treat dry skin and increase natural moisture without clogging your pores.
Making homemade essential oil soap will ensure that you’re using a bar soap that includes ingredients that you recognize. This jasmine essential oil soap recipe will help keep your body clean naturally all the while helping you keep your mood stable during difficult times.
Jasmine Essential Oil Soap Recipe
This recipe makes 4 bars if using the same mold
- 1 pound Goat’s Milk Melt and Pour Soap Base
- 25 drops Jasmine Essential Oil
- Dried Jasmine flowers
- 2 inch square soap mold
- Small spray bottle with rubbing alcohol (optional)
- Cut soap into 1 inch squares and place into microwave safe container.
- Heat soap in microwave on high for 30 seconds, remove and stir. If soap is not completely melted, heat for 10 second intervals, stirring in between.
- Remove from microwave and add essential oil. Stir well.
- Pour into soap mold.
- Sprinkle top of soap filled molds with dried Jasmine flowers.
- Spray with rubbing alcohol to help reduce bubbles.
- Let soap set for 1-2 hours without disturbing the mold.
- Remove from mold and store in an airtight container to preserve the scent.