I received tickets for Frozen 2 in 4DX for this review/feature. Opinions expressed are my own.
For all of us out there that have eagerly been awaiting the return of Elsa and Anna now is the time to watch Frozen 2 in 4DX so you can have your movie going experience be something extra amazing! Each 4DX auditorium incorporates motion-based seating that is synchronized with more than 20 different effects which allow the audience to connect with movies through motion, vibration, water, wind, snow, lightning, scents, and other special effects that enhance the visuals on-screen. It is like spending over an hour on an amusement park ride without any of the lines! I took my family last night to see Frozen 2 in 4DX and we LOVED IT! Experience winds, bumps, shakes, water and rain fall effects, and in select 4DX theaters (including Orlando) – snow!
Here is my picture of what the seats look like in the Orlando theater. I assume they are all similar at each location. They move in sets of 4. So these 4 seats pictured are on the same mechanism so to speak then there is a small space before the next 4 seats.
My girls find the seats super comfy. Here are my 2 oldest girls prepped for the movie. For this movie we saw it in 4DX but not in 3D but there is an option to see it in 4DX and 3D. Do make sure to keep your drink in the seat cup holders and hold on to your popcorn so it does not go flying because the seats get a lot of movement!
Check out this clip below of The Angry Birds 2 in 4DX: Inside the Theater 360º VR. This gives you a really good idea of what the whole experience is like!
Here is the warning listed at the theater for 4DX. This is all standard but take note of the age and height requirement. You must be at least 3 and a half feet tall and 4 years old. No lap sitting! The seats really do get a lot of motion and as always safety first!
If the theaters listed below are currently not near you, don’t worry as 4DX is rapidly expanding its footprint with Regal this year and will soon have over 85 locations in the U.S!
4DX Theater Locations in North America:
- Regal LA Live – Los Angeles, CA
- CGV Buena Park – Buena Park, CA
- Regal Irvine Spectrum – Irvine CA
- Regal Natomas – Sacramento, CA
- Cinepolis Pico Rivera – Pico Rivera, CA
- Cinepolis Vista Pointe – Vista, CA
- Edwards Mira Mesa – San Diego, CA
- Regal, Union Square – New York, NY
- Regal E-Walk – New York, NY
- Regal Pointe Orlando – Orlando, FL
- Regal Avenues 20- Jacksonville – Jacksonville, FL
- Regal Hollywood Naples – Hollywood, FL
- Regal Seattle Meridian – Seattle, WA
- Edwards Houston Marq*e – Houston, TX
- Regal Warrington Crossing – Warrington, PA
- Regal UA King Of Prussia – Philadelphia, PA
- Regal Gallery Place – Washington, DC
- Marcus Gurnee Mills Cinema – Gurnee, IL
- Regal Moore Warren – Moore, OK
- Regal Stonecrest at Piper Glen – Charlotte, NC
- Regal Cinemas Opry Mills – Nashville, TN
- Regal Pinnacle Stadium 18 – Knoxville, TN
- Regal Cinemas Red Rock – Las Vegas, NV
- Cineplex Cinemas Yonge-Dundas – Toronto, ON (CANADA)
- Cineplex Scotiabank Theatre Chinook – Calgary, AB (CANADA)
More than 570 Hollywood and local titles have been screened in 4DX. To date, more than 70,000 4DX seats operate in 590 auditoriums, spanning 61 countries.
We LOVED watching Frozen 2 in 4DX as it was the perfect way for us to start our holiday week! With 4DX you not only watch the movie but you can really FEEL IT! 4DX is an amazing experience and one that has to be experienced to truly appreciate its awesomeness. Check out Frozen 2 in 4dX theaters and enjoy feeling every magical moment of Elsa’s ice powers! Frozen 2 has all new songs and rhythmical motions in 4DX making this a movie going experience you won’t forget!