Chocolate covered pretzels are one of my favorite treats. There’s just something special about that combination of salty and sweet that gets me every time. These autumn dipped pretzel rods are a great treat for the fall season, and you will be amazed at just how easy these tasty treats are to make!
Autumn Dipped Pretzel Rods
You will need just a few ingredients to make these Autumn Dipped Pretzel Rods for a delicious fall treat. Grab your supplies, and these are a fun snack for the kids to help you make, if you wish.
- 8 pretzel rods
- 6 ounces White Candy Melts
- 2 ounces Orange Candy Melts
- Autumn (brown, orange and yellow) Sprinkles
- Wax paper
- (optional) squeeze bottle
- Lay wax paper on counter or a tray.
- Place White Candy Melts in a coffee mug and melt according to package directions.
- Dip pretzel rods into melted white candy. Tilt the mug or use a spoon to cover more areas if desired. Lay on wax paper.
- Melt Orange Candy Melts according to package directions. If desired, pour into a squeeze bottle.
- Pipe orange candy onto pretzels using the squeeze bottle or a spoon, using a back and forth motion from the tip to where the white candy ends
- Put sprinkles onto dipped pretzel rods.
- Chill in the refrigerator for an hour to set.
See how simple these dipped pretzel rods are to make? These are great for class parties and any autumn celebration. You may al,so like some of our other delicious fall recipes like these Fall Reese’s Pieces Caramel Apples or this White Chocolate & Walnut Pumpkin Bread Recipe. I’ve also got this great list of 36 Apple Dessert Recipes to Tantalize Your Taste Buds that you should check out.