Summer is my family’s favorite season, and it’s no wonder since we have three other seasons of chilly and downright cold weather here in the Midwest. Since our summer is so short lived, we definitely make the season count by filling our calendar with lots of family fun. This year, we’ve got many activities planned, including a day at Noah’s Ark in Wisconsin Dells! This post was written in partnership with Noah’s Ark, though all opinions are my own.
This year is a special one for Noah’s Ark because they are celebrating their 40th anniversary! All season long, their calendar is filled with special events.
- The Father’s Day Flop belly flop contest on June 16, and a $24.99 special general admission the entire weekend of Father’s Day.
- July 6 and 7 is a fun weekend for art fans with the Noah’s Ark Chalk Art Festival. The parks walkways will feature art with with stunning colors and 3D effects from nearly a dozen of the nation’s best street painters. Admission is free that weekend, but you’ll still need to purchase a wristband if you want to enjoy the rides.
- August 30 & 31 features Arktoberfest, a celebration of Wisconsin’s German heritage. A German-themed buffet, over a dozen regional beer vendors, and and live entertainment will be enjoyed by guests. Admission to Arktoberfest is free as well, though you will need to purchase a buffet ticket, beer sample card and waterpark wristband to enjoy everything that is offered that weekend.
What does Noah’s Ark in Wisconsin Dells offer?
You’ll never hear “I’m bored” as your family enjoys 85 acres of activities at Noah’s Ark this summer. There is plenty of fun for all ages, from thrill rides, to lazy rivers for those who aren’t big on thrills, but still like to enjoy the fun! These attractions at Noah’s Ark in Wisconsin Dells will surely make for great fun family memories, and the kids will be begging to go back year after year.
- 50 water slides
- 2 huge wave pools
- 2 lazy rivers
- 4 areas for kids
- 18-hole Safari Adventure miniature golf course (new this year to Noah’s Ark)
- 4D theater where your family can enjoy Journey 2: Mysterious Island
- RajaTM, the world’s largest king cobra waterslide
- Scorpion’s Tail, America’s first near-vertical looping waterslide
- 33 private cabanas
Whether your idea of fun is lounging in the lazy river, riding the slides and thrill rides, or just relaxing on a chair in a cabana while the kids play, you will surely have a great time at Noah’s Ark. It’s one of my family’s favorite places for summer fun, and our trips there are always filled with adventure.
Save money with this discounted ticket offer!
Save $15 off admission to Noah’s Ark and $5 off general parking with this special deal available for you, my lovely readers! This offer won’t last long, so take advantage of it while you can! You can also connect with Noah’s Ark on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to find out all of the latest and greatest news from America’s Largest Waterpark.
You can check out some of the fun that my family has had at Noah’s Ark in years past here and during our water adventure at Noah’s Ark. I wasn’t kidding when I said it was one of our favorite places to play in Wisconsin Dells!