I received a?Naipo Shoulder Massager for this review/feature. Opinions expressed are my own.
As a mom to a newborn that also has 2 older kids at home I find myself tired…all the time. Husband also works long hours each week which includes a lot of driving so he too comes home tired and achy. At the end of the day we both want to relax. One way to do that is with a massage. A great way for us each to get a massage is with the Naipo Shoulder Massager with Shiatsu Kneading Massage & Heat. Once the kids are asleep we take turns using this handy massager while watching our favorite television shows.
Here are the features:
- 8 deep-kneading Shiatsu massage nodes to sooth tired, relieve muscle tightness.
- Advanced heat function transfers warmth to muscles, ligaments to improve the blood circulation.
- 3D rotation kneading massage rollers in U-design perfect to use on your neck, back, shoulder.
- Can be used for office, vehicle and home, UL approved power adapter and a FREE car charger are included.?
- Programmed with 20-minute Auto Shut-Off to guarantee safety and equipped with Overheat Protection Device.
It is easy enough to set up that I could do it with no help from the husband. Plug it in and you are ready to go. The controls are conveniently located within easy reach. Includes buttons for on/off, massage direction, heating and massage speed. The leather is nice and soft to the touch as well.
You can use this for your neck, back, hip, legs and shoulders. Just position it on your body where you want to be massaged. My husband uses it with a lot of pressure and pull as he is a big guy and it works great for him! It is so hard to find a massager that can work deep and this one does that for him. The heat is a function that I did not think I would like yet now I use it every time!
You can find the Naipo Shoulder Massager with Shiatsu Kneading Massage & Heat on Amazon for quick and easy ordering and delivery. For anyone that might need a quick massage at the end of the day this device can do that for you and help you relax and work out the knots after a hard day of work.