Back to school season can be rather hectic. There are always so many different things going on and the entire family is trying to get used to a whole new schedule. But before you pull out all your hair – sit down, relax and read this post because I’ve partnered with Orgain to share some back to school survival tips.
Back to School Survival Tips
- Include protein in your breakfast within 30 minutes of waking up. Kicking off your day with protein reduces carb cravings, helps you burn fat, boosts your metabolism and jumpstarts your day. We all need a jump start when it is back to school season!
- Consolidate your morning routine: Products that multitask can save you time. Instead of eating something with protein at home and stopping at a coffee shop for coffee, grab some Orgain Cold Brew Coffee + Protein and get your caffeine and protein all in one bottle. Think of all the things you can accomplish!
- Let kids drink their breakfast: Whether they?re looking for lost shoes, getting out of bed late, or complaining that they aren?t hungry, a sit-down breakfast isn?t always in the cards, but you want to be sure they have proper nourishment to start the day. Give kids a delicious, organic shake packed with nutrients to drink on the way to school. Everyone wins!
- Don?t get hangry: Nobody is their best when they are hungry, and sometimes parents are so concerned about making sure the kids have lunches and snacks they forget about themselves. Pack a few protein bars in your bag so you never get caught without something nutritious and filling to eat. Protein staves off hunger and will give you much needed, long lasting energy.
- Eat one meal together: Mornings during the school year are crazy busy and it’s all you can do to get everyone out the door. However, it’s important to sit down at the table together and bond, while nourishing your bodies and minds. Try to have a delicious, nutritious dinner together whenever you can. It’s a great way to celebrate the fact that you?ve survived back to school season.
Between fighting for bathroom time, packing your book bag and grabbing your lunch, there isn’t always time for breakfast so?Orgain?can really help the entire family get the protein and nutrients that they need to start the day. They offer a variety of different organic products that are as nutritious as they are delicious.
Lil Man starts his mornings sipping on a chocolate flavored Healthy Kids Organic Nutritional Shake. It helps jumpstart his day and he loves the delicious chocolate taste.
I may work at home but I’m always busy juggling work, the house and the animals when the kids are away at school so more often than not, I forget to eat breakfast. When I get that hunger pang, I grab an Orgain Organic Protein bar to satisfy my hunger. The?4 tasty varieties include Peanut Butter, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk and S’mores. I always keep a few in my purse too for when I’m running errands.
Don’t let the stress of back to school get you down. Instead, grab Orgain. Which of their products would you most like to try?
Giveaway Winner: Maryann D.