I received a Tiny LEGO Wonders book for review. All opinions are of my own.
If there was one thing our house simply couldn't live without, it's LEGO. We play with LEGO every single day. Not only does my son have his own collection of LEGO, but he has a huge bin of them?from his Dad and I even have a few sets of my own. We just love to build.?I have a few of the LEGO?books from No Starch Press, but I was really excited to check out Tiny LEGO Wonders as it gives instructions on how to build 40 awesome models.
Hailed as the "new LEGO bible" by VICE,?Tiny LEGO Wonders?is a collection of step-by-step building instructions for 40 compact yet realistic miniscale models?each built with fewer than a few hundred bricks. Packed with stunning models of engineering feats like a muscle car, a fire engine, a Swiss locomotive, and wooden ships,?Tiny LEGO Wonders?teaches readers how to make the most of their LEGO collection, no matter its size.
The pint-sized models in?Tiny LEGO Wonders?include:
- A space shuttle and crawler-transporter
- Emergency vehicles like choppers, police cars, and fire trucks
- A cruise ship, freighter, and wooden ships
- An Airbus A380, F-15 Eagle, and V-22 Osprey
- Flatbed trucks and cement mixers
- Race cars like the McLaren F1 and Ferrari F1
- A fleet of sci-fi military vehicles
- Bullet trains like France's high-speed TGV train
This is hands down the coolest book I've ever seen. Not only do you get to see great pictures of some amazing realistic mini-models, but you can build them all yourself, too. As soon as this book arrived, we got out our giant bin of LEGO and set to work on building some of these tiny LEGO wonders. I love that this book is not only going to make a great coffee table book to show guests, but that it'll get lots of use by us as well.