This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Single Edition Media. Opinions are my own.
When your family includes pets, they’re often included in holidays and special occasions. That’s definitely true in our household and I’m excited to share some cool new things from our BabbleBoxx package that our pups and cat will be celebrating Valentine’s Day with! As you can see, Gunner was right there, helping me open the care package for pets. I swear, he knows anytime a package is for him – he must be able to smell it!
Our BalleBoxx included the following products for our pups:
- HARTZ? Home Protection? Odor Eliminating Dog Pads – odor eliminating dog pads that are perfect for potty training or accident prone pups.
- Hartz? Dura Play? Bone Dog Toy – natural latex soft chew dog toy with a bacon scent; bounces, squeaks and even floats!
- Hartz? Ultra Guard Rid Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs – my husband’s top choice for dog shampoo, the oatmeal helps keep Maxwell and Gunner’s fur soft and silky.
Once we opened up the box and I gave him the ok, Gunner quickly found theHartz Dura Play? Bone Dog Toy and started playing. Squeaky toys are among his favorite and he enjoyed playing for quite awhile!
Remington got some tasty treats and a toy. Included in the BabbleBoxx package for him were the following items:
- Delectables? Stew Lickable Treat?- a tasty, lickable treat your cat will love, Delectables are made with real tuna, chicken or seafood.
- Delectables? Bisque Lickable Treat – another lickable cat treat, with tasty flavors your cat is sure to love like Chicken & Tuna, Tuna & Whitefish, Tuna & Shrimp.
- Hartz? Just for Cats? Twirl and Whirl? Cat Toy – a fun and interactive cat toy,?your cat is sure to have fun chasing and swatting at this catnip filled cat toy.
Toys like theHartz Just for Cats? Twirl and Whirl? Cat Toy are Remi’s favorite and he really gets into the playtime fun.
He’ll play with these interactive toys for quite awhile and sometimes, we?don’t even have to be playing with him! It’s quite a funny sight to see when he runs in, carrying it in his mouth. Remi and I had some fun earlier and I captured some great shots in the Instagram video below.
What kind of toys are your pet’s favorite?