This article has been sponsored by Lunchbox. All opinions are of my own.
I'm usually baking up a storm during the holidays. This year.. not so much. I just didn't have the time nor the ambition so I decided to skip?the whole holiday baking fiasco, aside from a few simple treats for my family. So now that the new year is here, I'm seriously craving some home baked deliciousness and when I hopped on the Kraft Hub, I swear the Cookie Butter Cheesecake called my name.
This is a perfect recipe for my family because my hubby isn't big on traditional "cake" but he loves cheesecake and other baked goods. So I grabbed my ingredients and a cheesecake pan, then got to work. Once my hubby saw me mixing it up, he asked what I was making and when I told him cheesecake, he asked if I even knew how to make cheesecake. Men.. don't they understand that anyone can follow an easy recipe from Kraft?!
But in all seriousness, I couldn't believe how easy this recipe was to make.?A simple mixing of ingredients, crushing of cookies and a dump in the pan - voila. Bake for an hour and you're almost done. What's really awesome about this recipe is that it doesn't even matter if your cheesecake cracks (which is a problem that I had) because the top gets covered with cookies and cookie butter anyway!
Take a look, doesn't it just look delicious?!
But my, oh my this cheesecake tasted even better. It was simply amazing and ironically my husband was the first to say so. I was actually looking forward to a second piece later, but by the time I got there, it was all gone!
I've shared the full recipe below but I highly recommend checking out the Kraft Hub because there are so many great recipes to help you make every day delicious with Kraft. There are some great money saving coupons too like the $1.00 off 2 ? Philadelphia Cream Cheese ? Brick.
I'd love to know which recipe(s) you decide to make, so let me know how they turned out!
- 1pkg. (7.7 oz.) European-style cookies for coffee
- 4pkg. (8 oz.each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- ¾cup granulated sugar
- ¼cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1Tbsp. vanilla
- ½tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼tsp. ground nutmeg
- ¼cup Eurpean-style cookie butter (speculoos cookie butter)
- HEAT oven to 325?F.
- RESERVE 6 cookies. Finely crush remaining cookies; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugars, vanilla and spices in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- BAKE 1 hour or until center is almsot set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
- CRUSH remaining cookies coarsely; sprinkle over cheesecake just before serving. Microwave cookie butter in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 sec. or until heated through; stir. Drizzle over cheesecake.