I received a sample for this review/feature. Opinions expressed are my own.
Everyone loves Legos! My love of the blocks started when I was young and my brother and I would play hours with them with minimal arguing which for us was quite a feat! Now that I have girls of my own Legos are fun all over again. We can sit and play for hours and our creations are different every time. I have seen all those crafty things people do with Lego molds and I am here to tell you it is actually super easy and a ton of fun! Using the Building Bricks and Figures Silicone Candy Molds from High-Five Naturals is so easy that I can now call myself a crafty mom! I have already made chocolate and butterscotch Legos as well as crayons.? Look how adorable they turned out!
These are so easy! Buy whatever melting chocolate you like and melt according to the instructions. Then I just put the chocolate into the molds and put into the freezer for a few hours. It was easy to pop them out and none of them broke!
The crayons require more work but are still easy to make. I took a pile of our broken crayons and peeled the wrappers off them. I then broke them up into small pieces. I filled the molds with the broken crayons. I put it into the oven at 250 degrees for about 20 minutes (until completely melted). Don't swirl it as you want the colors to stay separate. Afterwards I also put them into the freezer to make sure they were good and hard before removing them. We had only one break when removing it and it was a peg off one of the blocks. Still completely usable and cute. Then you can color!
- 100% Food Grade, Premium Quality FDA Approved and BPA Free Silicone
- Eco-Friendly, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven and Freezer Safe
- High Heat Resistant to 450?F, Non-Toxic, Odorless, Easy to Clean
- Durable and Flexible Non-Stick Molds
- No Smell or After-taste
- Enjoy FREE SHIPPING with 2 or More Orders
- BONUS: Helpful Tips and Fun Recipes will be emailed to you after purchase
Sizes of Bricks & Figures:
- 10 Brick Mold - Each Brick: (1 7/8x1x3/4),
- Big Lego Robot Figure: (3 3/4x2 1/4) Little Lego Robots Figures: (1 3/4x1 1/8),
- 8 Minifigures: (1 5/8x1),
- 7 Brick Mold - 7 Different Brick Shapes and Sizes.
You can make so many things with these! Make ice cubes, cake toppers, chocolate, fondant, fruit juice gummies, healthy snacks, Jello, crayons, soap, candles and so much more! These would make fantastic party favors or just a great afternoon activity with the kids. I am gonna try gummies next. This turned out ridiculously cute and the kids love them!
Connect: You can connect with High-Five Naturals on Facebook.
Giveaway Winner: Carla T.