Summertime in Milwaukee is nothing short of exciting. Each weekend boasts festivals and you can find fireworks going on often. But the city also has a lot to offer every day of the week – like the Milwaukee Art Museum. The wonderful thing about the Milwaukee Art Museum is that it’s a great place to check out by yourself, with a group or even as a family.
The Kohl’s Art Generation studio (inside the Milwaukee Art Museum) is a hands on experience for kids to explore the wonderful world of art. it’s a great place to take the kids during summer vacation to keep their young minds open and learning.
Milwaukee Art Museum Benefits include:
- Free admission for two adults and children 17 and under
- Two membership cards?designate two individuals or receive one guest card to bring a friend every time you visit
- Unlimited access to feature exhibitions
- Free admission to Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays, MAM After Dark, gallery talks, and lectures
- Invitations to Member Opening Celebration for feature exhibitions
- Reduced rates on classes, screenings, and pre-purchased parking passes
- The opportunity to join Museum support groups
- A one-year subscription to the quarterly Member magazine
- A 10% discount on Museum Store purchases, plus seasonal double discounts and Member Shopping Rewards throughout the year
- A 10% discount at Caf? Calatrava
Winner: Lesley F.