With summer in full swing, people everywhere are getting together, throwing parties and having good old fashioned barbeques. Of course, no party - no matter how good it is - is complete without food. Food just brings people together in a way that nothing else can.
So when you're asked to bring a dish to your next gathering, I highly recommend this Ranch BLT Dip. With a just a few ingredients and a couple chops of a knife, you have an instant and delicious dip that tasted great with crackers. It's certainly a crowd pleaser around here and I'm often asked for the recipe. That's why I thought I'd share it here with you today!
Ranch BLT Dip Recipe
- 1 cup Mayonnaise (I prefer Kraft for this one)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 dry ranch dressing mix
- 3/4 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 3/4 cup finely chopped lettuce
- 3/4 cup bacon pieces, bits (I prefer the "real" bacon ones as opposed to the crunchy imitation kind) or fully cooked bacon, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- crackers to serve it with
Combine first 3 ingredients in medium size bowl, mix well. Then add the rest of the ingredients, mix, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Serve with crackers and enjoy!
Any crackers should do, but I love this dip with Triscuit Crackers!