The other night, my girls and I sat down and made up quick Valentines. They made them for their classmates and I made them for work. All together we made 75 of them in about 60 minutes.
- My Creative Time Classmate Valentine Stamp Set
- Plain paper (I used white)
- Valentine pattern paper (or colored paper)
- Paper Trey Ink pads – scarlet jewel and true black
- Adhevsive – pop dots and glue dots
- Punches – 1 3/8 inch circle and 1 3/4 inch scallop circle
- Candy – I used Dove chocolates and my girls are going to use Valentine suckers.
Step 1 – stamp outer circle with your favorite sayings, in whatever color you chose. My girls also used:
- You’re Purr-fect Valentine (Cat in the center)
- I’m a Sucker for You, Valentine (Sucker in the center)
- Have a Wild Day Valentine (Zebra in the center)
- Happy Valentine’s Day, Teacher (Apple in the center)
The sayings we didn’t use were:
- You’re Out of This World, Valentine (Rocket ship in the center)
- Happy Valentine’s Day, Little Bug (Ladybug in the center)
Step 2 – stamp the center item in whatever color you chose. I used black. My daughter decided to color hers in – which added some piazza!
Step 3 – Using the circle punch, punch out your sayings. Using the scallop punch and pattern paper (or colored paper) punch as many scallops as you need.
Step 4 – Assemble. We used the pop dot to adhere the circle to the scallop.
Step 5 – Using glue dots, adhere the scallop to the chocolate (suckers once I buy them from the store!!)
Step 6 – Share with others!
If you have any comments or questions, please leave a comment and I will reply. I hope you enjoyed this easy to make Valentine.