- Veggie Products: Spinach Nuggets, Broccoli Bites w/ Cheese, Falafel Chickpea Balls, etc.
- Meatless Products: Meatless Meatballs, Chick'n Nuggets, Ultimate Meatless Burger, Veggie Dogs, etc.
Chick?n Caesar Salad
- 1 package Veggie Patch Chick?n Cutlets prepared and sliced.
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, washed and chopped.
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Preheat oven or toaster oven to 375 degrees and place cutlets on lightly greased baking sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes until crisp.
Slice cutlets into strips and in a large bowl, toss romaine, Parmesan cheese and Chick?n Cutlet strips
Mix in your favorite Caesar dressing to coat all pieces
Garnish with sprinkled salt and pepper.
Falafel Sandwich with Yogurt Sauce
- 3 Veggie Patch Falafel Balls
- 1 whole wheat pita
- ? cup low fat yogurt
- ? cup sliced cucumber
- ? cup chopped onion
- ? cup sliced tomato
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- Pinch of salt
To make the yogurt sauce, combine the ingredients (yogurt through cumin) in a mixing bowl. Cut pita open to make a pocket and stuff the pita with falafel and remaining vegetables. Put yogurt sauce in a small container to add to your sandwich right before eating and to keep your pita from getting soggy!
Both of these recipes are great for the summer. There is nothing more satisfying than a cool salad or crisp pocket on a hot summer day. And if these aren't to your liking, they have an entire page dedicated to recipes for their products; everything from pizza to Meatless Meatball Subs!
Veggie Patch products contain 0 Trans Fats and include many nutrients, including potassium, dietary fiber, folic acid, vitamin A and vitamin C. All of these are important in keeping your body healthy and are important for growing kids.