Men in 18 countries from Austria and Bahrain to New Zealand rely on Somersets shaving products for the closest shaves and healthiest skin. Founded in 1991, Somersets is headquartered in Henley-on-Thames, England. ?
Somersets Grooming for Men is "The Original and the Best" in Pre, During, and Post shaving products. The products are all soap free, so your man will not experience that tightness of his skin drying out. Instead, Somersets will condition his skin and even help restore it's natural balance. To start with, choose from one of their two Pre-Shave products:
- Pre-Shave Face Wash: Contains Salicylic Acid and Witch Hazel to clear away dirt and excess oil that builds up in pores that cause blemishes and blackheads.
- Pre-Shave Face Scrub: Contains Jojoba Beads and Chamomile oil to exfoliate skin gently of dead and dry skin cells. Vitamins B5, C, and E leave your guys skin smooth and calm
During shaving, there are a few options to choose from:
- Original Shaving Gel: A touch of Menthol leaves his skin cool and refreshed, while Salicylic Acid prevents blemishes and razor bumps while exfoliating the skin
- Extra Sensitive Shaving Gel: (My guys favorite!) All the benefits of the original but also includes Hyaluronic Acid to moisture skin and essential oils to prevent irritation.
- Both gels contain a blend of plant extracts, like French seaweed algae and Aloe Vera, along with essential oils to help protect skin and reduce razor burn
- Extra Sensitive Shaving Oil: Specially formulated for those with sensitive skin, the bullet-shaped container has up to 90 shaves worth of oil in it, Lavender, Tea Tree, and Rosemary essential oils, among others and boasts that three drops can help get a close shave without nicks, cuts, or burns! The sensitive has Rosehip Seed Oil and Evening Prime Rose Oil to help moisture and smooth your man's skin
A man should also take care of his face after a shave. Somersets has two products just for that:
- After-Shave Moisturizer: Hyaluronic Acid, Shea Butter, and Bisabolol work together to rehydrate skin instead of drying it out protects the skin from UVA/UVB rays
- After-Shave Face Balm: (My guys other favorite!) Chamomile, Aloe Vera, and Chilean Rosehip Seed Oil create a balm that heals and soothes razor burn after shaving. Glycerin adds extra moisture and a smooth finish without drying out the skin and absorbs quickly without a greasy residue
Somersets is unlike most men's grooming products we have here in the States. Every item used in the making of their products has been carefully selected to serve a purpose. Just like treating your body well with healthy food, your guy should help keep his face healthy by taking care of it pre and post shave. Now that's a gift worth giving every guy in your life!
You can purchase all of the products from the Somersets website starting at $6.99