Day Out with Thomas, now in its 18th year, is a fun filled event for the preschooler in your life.
This event will provide children of all ages the chance to climb aboard and take a ride with Thomas in addition to some Thomas & Friends themed activities.
Day Out With Thomas at the National Railroad Museum with include:
- A 25 ? minute (approximate) ride with Thomas the Tank Engine.
- The opportunity to meet Sir Topham Hatt, Controller of the of the Railway
- A Thomas & Friends Imagination Station; featuring stamps, temporary tattoos, hands-on arts and crafts activities and coloring sheets
- Storytelling and video viewing Live music featuring performances by local children’s favorite Mr. Billy.
- Exploring the world’s largest steam locomotive ? the Union Pacific Big Boy ? and 60 other historic railcars.
- The big train bean bag toss
- Making sand castles in the giant sand box
- Bouncing your way through two inflatable attractions
- Assembling some of the biggest puzzles you have ever seen!
- Finding your way through the hay bale maze
- Misting and bubble fun area
- And, climbing around a ginormous play fort
Since my little Alexander is a HUGE Thomas fan we are excited to be attending the event this year!
Connect: You can connect with The National Railroad Museum on Facebook.
Buy It! You can buy tickets to Day Out With Thomas for $16 before June 1st and $18 after HERE.
The Giveaway: How would you like to win your tickets to Day Out With Thomas? I have one set to give away to one lucky contestant! To enter the giveaway please follow all of the directions below! If you don’t follow the rules, you can’t win!
I will receive tickets for this review. All opinions are my own and/or my family’s, take it or leave it. Click here to view my whole disclosure policy.