Hey y’all! This is my first recipe post here and I’m a bit nervous. I mulled over what to make and decided, that with the kids back to school, everyone probably needed a quick, easy, yummy meal! Asides from the ground beef, the few ingredients are probably in your pantry and fridge.
- One (1) pound of ground beef, your choice
- One (1) tablespoon dried onions; or one (1) cup fresh chopped onion, small
- Two (2) tablespoons yellow mustard
- One (1) tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Two (2) tablespoons ketchup
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- One (1) cup shredded cheddar cheese (or whatever is your favorite!)
- In a large skillet, brown beef. Add salt and pepper to taste. As though you’re making taco meat, chop with a flipper.
- Drain excess oil.
- Push your meat to one side of the skillet and add onion to open skillet. (This allows the onion to rehydrate and gives it a nice browning.)
- Once you can smell your onions, mix with beef and let simmer for about two minutes.
- Add mustard’s and ketchup thoroughly.
- Last, mix in your cup of cheese.
This recipe should not take you any more than 15 minutes to prepare. It’s easy for lunch or dinner! The finished product should look somewhat like this: