I received a sample for this review/feature. Opinions expressed are my own.
Have your kids go to sleep and wake up with a Big Red Rooster’s Sleep Training Alarm Clock! This alarm clock teaches your child to stay in bed longer, so parents can sleep. Are you one of those parents that have sleepyheads getting out of bed and crawling in yours in the wee hours of the morning? I am, unfortunately my son has sleep apnea and this is an real struggle for us. I’ve even resulted to putting him in the bed with his sisters. Even that doesn’t always keep him in bed all night. Come Sunday afternoon you can usually catch me napping to catch up on all the sleep I’ve missed throughout the week. For Mother’s Day my son filled out a cute questionnaire about me, and he said mommy’s favorite thing to do is take a nap.
This clock is perfect for children ages 2-7 years old. Children will begin going to bed when the light is red and learn that they can get up when the light turns green. It even has a nap timer that can be set from one minute to twelve hours. The Big Ref Rooster’ Sleep Training Alarm Clock can fit anywhere it is 5.38″ x 5.25″ x 7.75″.
Benefits of a Sleep Training Alarm Clock:
- TRAINS CHILDREN TO STAY IN BED LONGER – Parents get to sleep. No more 5 AM wake up calls
- BALL GLOWS RED OR GREEN. RED = Time to sleep. GREEN = Time to wake
- 2 ALARMS AND A NAP TIMER – Perfect for a weekday alarm time, weekend alarm time and naps
- HIDDEN PARENT COMPARTMENT – Children cannot change the settings or turn the alarm off early.
- Instructions printed inside parent compartment
- POWER SOURCE – Powered by an AC adaptor (included) or 3 AA batteries
Brian Johnson has been successfully creating products for the world’s major retailers for over fifteen years. He is the founder of Big Red Rooster Products. This is my second Big Red Rooster Alarm Clock and I absolutely love them. This is a great tool for training your child to go to bed.