Green is the color this month and if green beer doesn’t quite do the trick for you, then you’ll have to try one (or all!) of these Green Beverages for St. Patrick’s Day! A collection of 9 super tasty green beverages, enjoy a mix of delicious recipes with and without alcohol.
Green Beverages for St. Patrick’s Day
1. Lime Sherbet Floats – Home Cooking Memories | homecookingmemories.com
These Lime Sherbet Floats are a tasty St. Patrick’s Day treat!
2. St Patrick’s Day Punch – A Mom’s Take | amomstake.com
What a perfect party punch for the kids – grab this tasty punch recipe!
3. Non Alcoholic St. Patrick’s Day Punch – The Spring Mount 6 Pack | thespringmount6pack.com
Another tasty punch recipe, perfect for kids’s parties!
4. Lucky St. Patrick’s Day Lime Punch Recipe – Mom Spark | momspark.net
This lime punch recipe is perfect for the adults!
5. Shamrock Martini – Stuffed Suitcase | stuffedsuitcase.com
You’ve got to try this green shamrock martini, loaded with liquor!
6. Green Kool-Aid Milkshake – Cutefetti | cuitefetti.com
This tasty milkshake is made with green Kool-Aid – yum!
7. Lucky Shamrock Cocktail Shooters – The Slow Roasted Italian | theslowroasteditalian.com
These cocktail shooters are perfect for sharing!
8. Copycat Shamrock Shake – That’s What Che Said | thatswhatchesaid.net
We all love those shamrock shakes this time of year and this copycat recipe is pretty close!
9. Lime Shamrock Punch – This Worthy Life | awortheyread.com
With just 2 simple ingredients, this lime shamrock punch is a simple recipe!