As most of you know, our pups are a huge part of our lives. We love them, hug them and spoil them rotten, so today I’m sharing why we (and they) love Nudges® Dog Treats and showing you how to make a DIY water bottle dog toy. This post is sponsored by Nudges® Dog Treats and the BlogPaws® Pet Influencer Network™. I am being compensated to help create awareness about Nudges Wholesome Dog Treats available at Walmart but we only share information we feel is relevant to our readers. Nudges Dog Treats is not responsible for the content of this article.
When it comes to treats, I prefer grabbing my pooches dog treats that are made in the USA, like Nudges Dog Treats are. I found Nudges Grillers and Nudges Sizzlers while shopping at Walmart and I just knew my pups would enjoy them because they offer “human inspired” treats like hot off the grill burger or pan seared salmon. One of the best parts about Nudges Dog Treats is that they’re made with real meat so they don’t contain any artificial flavors or fillers. It sure helps that they’re friendly on the wallet too!
I just adore the Nudges Grillers, shaped like mini burgers.
Max sure likes them too and he couldn’t get enough of them. He takes his treats like such a good boy!
Just look at his posing pretty, wondering when he’ll get another tasty treat! Follow Nudges on Facebook and Twitter to see other fans’ adorable pups, snag great deals and learn more about the brand! Check out the store locator to find where to purchase near you!
Max definitely likes toys as much as treats so I made this fun DIY water bottle dog toy for him. He’s a huge fan of water bottles so I just knew this was a toy that he would enjoy. Now if your pups like their water bottles, then you know how quickly they’ll flatten or destroy that bottle. This little sleeve is nice because a dog won’t end up eating bits of plastic and when the bottle is flat and no longer makes the crinkling noise, you can just untie it and replace it with another upcycled water bottle!
DIY Water Bottle Dog Toy
You’ll need the following supplies:
- recycled water bottle
- long sock (at least 6 inches longer than the water bottle)
- twine or string
Step 1. Start by cutting the “toe” area off the sock.
Step 2. Insert the empty water bottle (with cap on) into the sock.
Step 3. Cut the twine or string about 6 inches long.
Step 4. Tie a piece of twine or string around each end, knotting two or three times.
Now let your pup enjoy his new toy!
Nudges® Dog Treats are available in the following 12 varieties. Which would your pup like most?
- Nudges® Grillers Dog Treats Made with Real Steak
- Nudges® Grillers Dog Treats Made with Real Chicken
- Nudges® Grillers Dog Treats Made with Real Salmon
- Nudges® Sizzlers Dog Treats Made with Real Beef & Cheese
- Nudges® Sizzlers Dog Treats Made with Real Chicken Bacon
- Nudges® Sizzlers Dog Treats Made with Real Chicken & Apple
- Nudges® Jerky Cuts Dog Treats Made with Real Chicken Health & Wellness
- Nudges® Jerky Cuts Dog Treats Made with Real Steak
- Nudges® Jerky Cuts Dog Treats Made with Real Duck
- Nudges® Jerky Cuts Dog Treats Made with Real Chicken Bites
- Nudges® Homestyle Dog Treats Made with Real Chicken, Peas & Carrots (New variety)
- Nudges® Homestyle Dog Treats Made with Real Beef, Carrots & Potatoes (New variety)
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Nudges. The opinions and text are all mine.