DIY Sugar Hand Scrub
Need a quick and easy Holiday gift? Maybe for a coworker, friend, or childcare provider? Here is a really easy make-it-yourself gift idea!
Here is what you need:
- bowl and spatula for mixing
- canning funnel
- air-tight container (I used different canning jars)
- 2 cups of sugar (I used organic, but plain white sugar would work too!)
- 1/2 cup of Dawn (with Olay hand renewal) dish soap (or any soft hands soap)
- 1-2 drops of red food coloring
Step 1: mix the sugar with the soap. This is meant to be a soap scrub, so it needs to be a little more liquid than a typical scrub.
Step 2: Add the food coloring one drop at a time. My sugar was brown, so I needed 2 drops to make the scrub more pink. Use the canning funnel to pour the scrub into the jar (s) – this makes about 2 cups.
Step 3: Add a pretty ribbon and a gift tag and VOILA! That is another gift to cross off your list!
In the coming weeks look for more DIY Holiday gifts from me! I’ll be teaching you how to make Bath Salts, Salt Scrubs, and my favorite – Fizzy Bath Salts!! Happy crafting!