Colgate has a children’s line for oral health. Their Dora products are geared towards kids ages 2-5 years old.
I was sent a few samples, but had my friend’s daughter try them out since my boys are too old for these products. The Dora the Explorer Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste has the following features:
- Clinically-proven cavity protection that strengthens and protects developing teeth
- Mild Bubble Fruit® flavor that kids love
- Specially designed for kids ages 2 and up
- Dora graphics in a convenient stand-up tube with flip-top cap that encourages kids to brush
My friend’s daughter really enjoyed the Dora the Explorer Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste. She thought it tasted delicious and of course was in awe with Dora!
The Dora The Explorer Battery Powered Toothbrush features the following:
- Small rotating head that cleans teeth and gently sweeps away plaque
- Soft bristles help protect gums
- Brush lays flat for easy toothpaste application
- 2 replaceable AA batteries
My friend said that her daughter is more often asking to brush her teeth now instead of being told to. She said that the Dora The Explorer Toothpaste and Toothbrush have helped her daughter enjoy brushing her teeth because of the delicious taste and fun characters!
Buy It! You can buy Dora The Explorer dental products at major retailers near you!
I received samples for the purpose of reviewing. Opinions expressed are my own or my families and are not influenced by any form of compensation. Take it or leave it. Click here to view my full acknowledgment policy.